Monday, August 30, 2010

Magnolia for a few challenges.

I saw the challenge on Totally Tilda ( http://totallytilda.blogspot.com/ ) that calls for Lavender and Lace and seeing that I am making all those pink and lavender boxes for Tertia-Lee's birthday, I thought it would be perfect for a birthday card from me. Then I saw the sketch on Just Magnolia ( http://justmagnolia.blogspot.com/ ) and I knew they would work perfectly together. Then there is the monthly challenge at Magnolialiscious that calls for a birthday card (http://magnolia-licioushighlites.blogspot.com/ ) and last but not least there is the challenge at Wild Orchid Crafts that want you to make it Sparkle (http://wildorchidchallenge.blogspot.com/ ), you don't get much more sparkle than Tida's dress now do you?
The image was coloured with my Copics and a generous helping of glitter added to Tilda's dress and hair. The cardstock is Bazzil and the lace and flowers came from my stash. The ribbon is a little piece I had left over from making all those boxes The dp is Melissa Francis. The image and sentiment was cut out with Nesties. The sentiment is hand written.

Here is a photo of the card and one of the little boxes that I have been making this weekend. I will do another post showing you better pics of the boxes.
I just spent the morning cleaning the house, because my trusty helper is sick in bed with the flue. Sometimes its good for us to realise just how spoilt we actually are! Have a great week everybody, I'll be back later with some more to show.

8 comments:

  1. What a phenomenal set! So pretty. The layout, colors and lace are perfect! Thanks for joining in for this fortnightly Lilac & Lace Totally Tilda challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is fab xx
    Good Luck with the challenges you have entered, you sure do deserve to win something xx
    I have seen your post with those boxes & have commented on that post too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tertia! What a fabulous creation! Love the intricate lace you used! So pretty! Thanks for playing at Totally Tilda! Swing by my site if you're interested in some blog candy! P.S. have become a follower-love your work! xox Trish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous!
    hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word is this beautiful hun! Your card is so stunning! Love your choice of papers and the lace is fabulous!!! Then to see that adorable little box....oh my goodness is this set amazing! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word, I love this card and that little box is totally adorable. Thanks for joining in with our Lilac and Lace challenge at Totally Tilda.
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW this set is gorgeous.
    Thanks for joining Totally Tilda challenges!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally Stunning card and gift box Tertia thanks for sharing it with us at the Totally Tilda Challenge blog hope you can join us again for the next one
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete