Monday, January 17, 2011

WOJ Challenge.

I don't know about you, but I just love Whiff of Joy stamps. It really frustrates me that they are not readily available here in South Africa, but I discovered if I order them directly from Whiff of Joy, they are in my postbox within a week. Now even for somebody as impatient as me that is wonderful. I just recieved my new Henry Mouse stamp last week, so I had to play this weekend.This is the fabulous sketch by Jane that is up on the challenge blog. ( http://wojmondaychallenge.blogspot.com/ ) Loved it, so I had to play!
Here he is.. The cutest mouse in blogland!
He was coloured with my Copics and cut out with Nesties. The papers are from my scrapbox, so I don't know the manufacturers, except for the spotted paper which is from Queen of Hearts, a local South African company, the cardstock is Bazzil. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and from my stash. The doily is from my local supermarket. The sentiment is also a new one that I got from WOJ.
Hope you like Henry as much as I do..
Henry also fits the Wild Orchid Challenge (http://wildorchidchallenge.blogspot.com/ ) which is 'Lets get sentimental.
Have a fantastic week everybody. Its raining cats and dogs here and I am starting to get worried about my house getting flooded. We have had so much rain in the last couple of weeks that the water is not draining away any more. Makes me think about all those people world wide that have had to evacuate their homes.

7 comments:

  1. whow that looks really gorgeous

    hugs ilonka

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that Henry is the cutest mouse in blog land. Isn't he darling. Your coloring is beautiful as are your choice of colors. Love those flowers! Beautiful take on the WOJ Challenge sketch. Thanks for joining us at WOJ Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Tertia! I just came here to congratulate you. You may ask yourself why. Come to see on my blog it is something good :).

    Hugs, Natascha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! He is just adorable and your take on that sketch is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at WOC!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Henry is SO cute. I can't believe how it is raining cats and dogs all over SA and here in PE it is bone dry and we have had restrictions since October 2009. I wish you could have sent some of that rain down here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is this... love that nestie... will have to look out for it. Lovely weather in Cape Town. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card! Love that mouse image and the coloring is beautiful. Love the flowers you added to the bottom. I sure hope you don't have any flooding too. What a horrible thing that is. Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete