Sunday, March 22, 2009

9 Kisses and 51 hugs

9 Kisses and 51 hugs, was the answer my husband got from my granddaughter, Hannah(4) when he asked her if she wasn't going to run out of hugs and kisses soon. She must be the most lovable little girl I know. She just loves to give hugs and kisses. I think we could make a fortune if we rented her out to people who are having a bad day! LOL. She thought for a little while after the question and than came the innocent reply. "No oupa, I don't think so, because I still have 9 kisses and 51 hugs for today (this was just before bedtime) and tomorrow I am getting new ones again! I get new ones every day."
Why do we have to lose the ability to use all those hugs and kisses we are given when we grow up? I can feel a Scrapbook page coming on.

Yesterday my husband took me shopping. He bought me two tables and a new light for my scraproom, so now I am officially ready to rock and roll in that room. I can't wait to start. The first thing I have to do is make step by step instructions with photo's for the papercrafting week that I am teaching in two weeks time. Really missing my friend Teresa who helped me last year, but is now living on the other side of the world.

And after that? Just play! Can't wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment