Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Black hair for Copic Creations and some good news.

I have never entered the challenges at the Copic Creations blog (http://www.copiccreations.wordpress.com/), but I go there often to look at the awesome DT and other entrants wonderful colouring skills. This is the first time I have ever tried colouring black hair, but I am quite pleased with how it turned out.


A friend asked me to make a card for her 12 yo nephew and I found this awesome digi at Mo's digital pencil (http://www.digitalpenciltoo.blogspot.com/) She was very pleased with the card and I am definately going to use this one again and again. He was coloured with my Copics. The Dp is a little piece that one of my scrapping buddies left behind after our last crop. The cardstock is Bazzil and the brads are 7Gypsies. Very simple card, but I like it.

I am also entering this one in the Spoonful of Sugar challenge, they are having a birthday challengethis week. Check them out here: http://www.aspoonfullofsugarchallenge.blogspot.com

Now on to the good news. (I hope its going to turn out to be good news in the long run!) I have 4 children, as you know, two of which are married. The eldest one to a much older man and they have a little girl. She just found out that she is pregnant again and he is NOT happy. I think it is wonderful, because I don't think that it is good for a child to grow up alone. My second daughter has two wonderful children, a boy(8) and a girl(4). She has lost two babies at 5 and 6 months and has had 6 miscarriages. In spite of this they went for treatment and found out that she might be expecting twins. I am happy to get more grandchildren, but worried sick about my girls. Please pray that William will come around and that everything will go well with Karin's pregnancy. And... start knitting girls, I don't know if I have enough energy to knit for 3 babies that are due the same day!
Have a great week.

4 comments:

  1. Stunning card Tertia, you have done a fab job of coloring the hair.
    good luck with the challenge
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow...what wonderful news:) Congrats Tertia...sommer drie nogal!

    Will pray into your situation with your SIL and that the Lord will keep His hand of protection of your daughter and the twins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image to use and I love that it's a guy card... they are so hard to create!
    Thanks for joining us at Copic Creations!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your coloringskills. And the card's is great

    Thanks for playing along with us at A Spoon Full of Sugar.

    Hugs
    Tonje

    ReplyDelete