Wednesday, November 30, 2011

WOYWW - Are you sure you want to see this?

I don't think I should. I might be arrested for Public Indecency, oh what the heck.... I am going to show you, but don't say I did not warn you OK!
This is what I am busy doing (errr.... this is what is staring at me from the dining room table), marking exam papers. I swear these papers breed during the night, they just seem to get more and more! I hate marking!

And this, is my craftroom at the moment! I want to cry just looking at the photo's. DD has moved back home temporarily (I hope VERY temporarily) and all her stuff had to go somewhere. The craftroom sounded like a good idea to everybody except me. In the corner you can see my die cut area, which I can get to if I try very hard.

This is the view when you look at my ribbon storage area and my sewing cabinet and this is the view when you look at my paper storage. Now tell me thats not a sad sight. Mr. Mojo is here and I can not get to anything. I just hope he sticks around untill DD finds a new place to stay.

Don't get me wrong, I love having her here, its just the stuff that gets to me. LOL

I better get up now and go and finish that marking, because I think I could just shoot myself if I still have marking to do next week this time.

Have a great week everybody, I will be visiting as soon as the marking is done.

15 comments:

  1. Oh poor you it is such a lot of stuff to squeeze round maybe you can shift it about a bit to make more use of the area. What great paper and ribbon storage you have. Have a great Wednesday. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh poor you. Life is such a double edged sword isn't it? I bet it's great to have her back, but she's certainly accumulated some "stuff" in the time she's been away! Really hope you can get back to crafting soon though. In the mean time, looks like that marking will keep you busy!

    Hugs
    Brenda 78

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quick! When the marking's finished claim the dining table as crafting territory lol! Happy WOYWW :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I so know how you feel everyone in my house cant see the point of a craft room either! Hope the marking goes ok. Thanks for sharing. Sunshine Girl – No 4

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the marking - what a pain! Having your DD home will well out weigh the bit of clutter. Just move it to one corner and ignore it!! x Jo #42

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh blimey, good luck with the marking. I'd lose the will to live after the first 10, I think!! Lovely to have DD at home, but at a cost. Here's hoping you can still find your desk in the future, lol!!
    Hugs, LLJ #39 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww, not a good thing having your craftroom disrupted! well you could always fill that fridge with some nice cakes and wine then
    you will be happy crafing anywher me thinks :0), hee hee, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh dear!! I don't know what's worse, having the marking looming over you or having your craft room full of stuff!! Isn't it always the way though that when you could craft for England (or wherever!!)life conspires to make it impossible!! Hope you can get to your stuff soon. Cindy #71

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh dear, I feel for you! No room to play and create is always horrible as that's when inspiration runs riot! Hopefully you'll get space again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think now that your lovely DD is in and settled, it's time to make sense of the stuff...as people carry stuff in, it naturally gets put against each other to create 'walking' space. AS a reward for finishing the marking, get 'em to help you rearrange it so you've got access...you just know the mojo will be a gonner otherwise! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Poor Tertia, I can feel your frustration! Hope you can find someplace to craft while Mr. Mojo is in town! Patsy from
    HeARTworks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwww, so sorry to see your special place has been invaded! Hope your DD will get somewhere soon and you can have your fun place back! Happy belated WOYWW, Shoshi #61

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Tertia , Hope the marking is over and you are having some time to relax. Poor you when I see your craft room, only a fellow crafter could know what a sacrifice you are making.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh shame....hope your spot gets cleared real sooooon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OH MY MOM! It is a good thing we love our children LOL!

    ReplyDelete