Sunday, February 5, 2017

DS4J - New release

What a lovely day it is over here in sunny South Africa! After a very busy three weeks at school and a national teachers conference yesterday I finally have time to breathe. 
Today is the first new release  for the new year over at Digistamps4Joy and let me tell you, it is an amazing one! I could not decide which image I wanted to colour first and ended up colouring all of them of which three made their way onto cards.
 The first one is called 'Heads up - Hat and beads' . I am not overly fond of using blue in my colouring, but my granddaughter insisted that she should have a white dress and hat with blue accessories. Who am I to argue with a ten year old? Blue it was and... I love the end result! She was coloured with my Copics and the paper was embossed. Nothing else needed as far as I am concerned.
 Thenext one is called 'Parfait Patty" and again my granddaughter decided that she was wearing a strawberry dress. . The papers are all from my stash.
The last one is a set with 4 thank you sentiments. They are all lovely. This one was coloured with my Copics and put on embossed silver card. Love it! It is so hard to do masculine cards and this one came together so effortlessly.

Be sure to check out the amazing cards from all the other DT members on the Blog. They really are very talented.

No comments:

Post a Comment