Sunday, October 22, 2017

New release at Digistamps4Joy

Good morning. I have had such a busy few weeks, it literally feels like its been a year long. Last Friday my youngest daughter got married. It was incredibly special. Such a wonderful day filled with so may special touches. This weekend we had a terrible family emergency (Can't really go into details, but thank goodness all is well and the crises was averted.
 
That is why I am only getting to you guys so late today with the new release over at the shop. This stamp is called 'Mermaid Princess and she was such a joy to colour. She was coloured with my beloved Copic markers as usual and the pearls are from my stash. The patterned paper was from a freebie pack in a magazine and the card base is Bazzil (Yes, I have had it for a very long time! LOL)
 
Please visit the blog at Digistamp4Joy to see some amazing creations by the rest of the design team. There are some other really special digis too, so don't miss out.

Have a fantastic weekend everybody, I will be back soon with some wedding photo's.

No comments:

Post a Comment