Sunday, June 7, 2009

One for the boys.



This card was made for a male birthday at somebody's office. They asked me to make a card that has enough room inside for about 15 people to write messages and sign. I came up with this, The tags are double sided so they can be used by two people.
The stamp is from Crafty individuals, Paper by 7Gypsies, Cardstock is Bazziland ribbon is from my stash.
This fits in perfectly with this weeks challenge at Stamotacular Sunday.
I have had a very busy weekend and only finished setting and typing my exam paper for Tuesday about an hour ago. I can't believe it took mr this long to do. This will teach me to postpone everything to the last minute!

8 comments:

  1. Great male card, I love the beautiful papers. Thanks for joining us at SSC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tertia,

    ABSOLUTELY fabulous! What beautiful papers you have chosen to use this week! PERFECT idea for an office card...or any card where several people will be signing! LOVE this...thanks for the inspiration!

    Glad you got to play along with us this week! Hope you'll join us again next week for some more challenge fun!

    Hugs,
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tertia,

    oh my gosh I cannot tell you how beautiful your card is, the details, colours and everything are just so gorgeous.

    Thanks for joining us this week. Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous boy card!! I just love it! Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!

    Thanks for joining us!

    Janneke X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! This is a wonderful card! Such a clever idea to use tags for people to sign!! I never would have thought of that! I'll have to point my mom to this card, as she is always making cards for her work and lots of people have to sign! Thanks for the awesome idea! Your stamping and layout are great as well!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week at SSC!
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layering of the papers Tertia and I love how you've done the inside as well, great idea to use the tags for people to leave their greetings on.

    Thanks for joining us this week at SSC. Hope you'll join us again.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful card very classy thank you for taking part at ssc

    ReplyDelete