Friday, March 5, 2010

Some more decoupage cards and I was wondering...?

I can not believe it is Friday already! I have one crazy weekend ahead of me, so I really hope I will be able to finish some cards. At least I coloured some images during the week that are all ready to become cards.
The first card is a freebie from Lilac Garden again. A friend at work asked me to make a card for her 6 year old nephew. I love this little train and I find with the decoupage images the cards really don't need a lot of embellishments. Cardstock is Bazzil. The strip that I used as train tracks is Basic Grey and the other paper and brads are from my stash.

This is the inside of the card. Also kept it very simple.
The next card is a smaller version of my disaster fairy. Even though Hannah did not add any glitter this time, I quite liked the look on the flowers of the last one I made.

The image is from Lilac Garden again and cardstock is Bazzil. Everything else came from my stash.
The inside is very simple again. I punched a little fairy from the free background paper with my circle punch and put some Stickles around it.
The next picture is a Fairy that I coloured with my trusty Copics . She is waiting patiently to become a card. Isn't she just adorable? I found her on the Fairy coloring pages site.
This bring me to what I was wondering:
I went to visit Paola last week and we got talking about how much we both LOVE our Copics, but how difficult it is to find them here in South Africa. If any of the South African ladies would like classes on how to colour with Copics and if you would be interested in buying the Sketch markers here, please drop me a line at tertiaj at telkomsa dot net, or send Paola an e mail if you have her address. Otherwise just leave a comment here on my blog. If there is enough interest we will approach the importer and negotiate with him to come to the party and help us make a bigger and more reasonable market for Copics. Please help us spread the word to as many South African crafters as possible!
Hoping to hear from a lot of you!
Have a great weekend.




1 comment: