Friday, April 20, 2012

The last Easter card.

 Good morning everybody. It seems like I am going crafting crazy now that I am on holiday. I have been making cards like a mad woman.
First however, I would like to show you the Easter card I made for one of my granddaughters. I love the La-La land stamps (like you haven't noticed yet) and could not resist this Marci. She was coloured with my beloved Copics (what else?) cardstock is Bazzil, dp is from my scrapbox, punch is Martha Stewart, lace is from Really Reasonable Ribbon and ribbon from my stash. I am entering her in the Easter cjhallenge on the Copic Oz blog ( http://www.copicoz.blogspot.com/2012/03/copic-oz-easter-challenge.html )

The next card was made with a coloured image I found when I moved my craftroom (remember all those images I found and vowed to use?). It is from a stamp I won in blog candy years ago, I think it is a Hannah stamp. Papers are from Upikit. Punch Martha Stewart, lace trim from Really Reasonable Ribbon and zig zag trim from my stash. I must be going through some sort of purple phase, because purple seems to be a recurring colour.

Have a great day everybody, I am off to finish some more cards. I bought some darling Mo Manning digis that are coloured and ready to go, so I can't wait to see how they turn out.
Btw Do you like the new Blogger? I am still making up my mind, but am finding it VERY FRUSTRATING at the moment. Maybe I am just old and electronically challenged LOL

3 comments:

  1. Adorable cards and I know the coloring is gorgeous! Don't you just love Mo's images? I have several. Take a look at Jellypark, too. So sweet. Coming to Chicago this summer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish!!! It was one thing I could take off the bucket list. This year its DH's turn to do something on the list.

      Delete
    2. I wish!!! It was one thing I could take off the bucket list. This year its DH's turn to do something on the list.

      Delete