Wednesday, January 14, 2015

WOYWW - School starts today!

Good morning everybody. It is very early over here on the first day of the new school year, so there is no telling how much time I will have to play and visit. One of my New Years resolutions is to make a concerted effort to make time for me and my creative endeavors this year. We will see if that will be possible, but I will die trying, because I really too strain last year from work, work, work and no play.
For al the WOYWWW visitors, I will try my best to visit as many of you as is humanly possible. Feeling very proud of myself because I got to visit and comment on everybody's blogs by Thursday last week.
 
 My desk is a mess, I was trying to do as much as I can, before school started. You will see my beloved Copics, some gold cardstock (I can not remember why I bought it, but its sooo pretty! LOL). one of my class files from Kit and Clowder and some works in progress. Actually, now that I look carefully, it really is not THAT bad, at least all signs of Christmas has been removed.
 This is one of the cards that I finished. This image reminds me of my granddaughter, Tertia-Lee and her violin, so this is a card I made for her to tell her just how proud I am of how Much time she puts into this passion of hers.
This silly photo was taken by my son. He grabbed my camera when he heard me complain that I have no photo to submit for my Design Team. Can you believe it? Obviously the selfie bug has not hit me yet. He followed me around for about half an hour and we were goofing around. Some of those 'model photo's' I will never be able to share in public, but this one made me smile.
Happy WOYWW!
For those of you starting a busy new school year, I feel your pain,.

17 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful photo I say, love it. Go on show and tell the rest for us lol i dare you
    Bridget #1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo! buying card because it's pretty is reason enough - and the card your made your GD is lovely!! Helen #5

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card!!! I call my Copics "beloved" as well, lol! Your coloring is just amazing. Super fun photo - I think it's perfect!

    Happy Crafting!
    Jeannie #17

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm enjoying another twinnie fun day here so am just grabbing 5 mins to visit my fav blogs.
    I love your card and what a lovely photo of you 😃
    Hugs,
    Annie x #26

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is a great photo and glad you shared it with woyww. Very pretty card.
    sandra de @25

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tertia, happy WOYWW. Really pretty card, have to agree I'm having a spell from Christmas too. Do hope you find some self time this year - it's important. Cheers RobynO#51

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card. I hope you manage some me time this year.

    Horace @no.50

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your space and your card is very pretty! Try to make time to play!
    Glenda #46

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great picture and I love your card. I think selfies are daft and it's much more fun having a makeshift photo shoot with a family member. Thanks for sharing and have a great week. Lucy #24 woyww x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab photo - it made me smile too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't scare me like that--school doesn't start until next week! It's getting really busy here though. This morning will be slower because we are/were fogged in but it will be hopping by lunchtime, all those last minute people. Your space looks real nice and not too cluttered--just the right amount of stuff out to get the creative juices flowing. Love the card, happy colors and so sweet. Judy #74

    ReplyDelete
  12. That gold paper looks lush. I would probably not be able to cut into it.

    Your portrait is AWESOME. It truly made me smile. I hope school doesn't take too much out of you this year, because I'd love to see that smiling face more often! Happy WOYWW from #2.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your desk is wonderful, full of lots of lovely things. I could make very good use of that card stock, lol. Love the card too, I wish my colouring was up to your standard, it's stunning.
    What a happy photo, I love it. I'm usually behind the camera so there are very few pics of me too and that's how I like it, lol.
    Have a good week back at school, hope it's not too stressful
    Hugs Lisax #38

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look lovely in your photo and I think we've all made that resolution to make more crafty time....I hope you succeed.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You certainly were under some stress last year...almost like you opened the door a bit to it mid year and it just kept coming in. Hopefully, some precious time for yo R self will keep the door shut more firmly this year! I love the photo, and your desk is better than 'not too bad', for sure. the card for Tertia Lee is gorgeous, you are the greatest encourager.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely photo of you Tertia. All the best for 2015 , hope you find loads of time to craft

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! I am happy to see your mess - my crafting room is always a mess while crafting, and I try to clean it up between projects (that was a promise to myself I made 2 years ago). Like you, more crafting is being done for sure this year (unless something icky comes along LOL)

    Your card is so pretty, and darling! But your son's photo of you is FABULOUS! love it!

    hugs,
    de

    ReplyDelete