Wednesday, April 27, 2016

WOYWW - A lot of almost nothing.


Good morning all! Welcome to my desk and I really hope you will join us over at WOYWW where our fearless leader, Julia is leading the worlds biggest blog hop every week.
On my desk today you will see a lot, but sadly not a lot is happening on there. DH has been on leave, so I spent most of my holiday entertaining him. You might spot two books I am busy reading. One called 'Somewhere there is fairy dust flying around" (that is the rough translation of the Afrikaans title), the other one is 'The leader with no title' - a very interesting read. There is also two round canvasses that I bought to play and some digi stamps for the new release over at Digistamps 4 Joy that needs to be coloured and put on a card before Sunday.

Here is my 'other' workdesk. I sit with DH in front of the TV. He watches the telly, I colour. A win win combination, don't you think? I am busy working my way through the new technique class 'Elements of Nature' over at Kit and Clowder. Loving every minute.
This is one of many images coloured in front of the tellie. My wonderful son merged the two images for me in less than 2 minutes! I really need to learn how to do that!
Have a fantastic week everybody. Hopefully I will get round to everybody before next Wednesday.

9 comments:

  1. I must put my hand up to having a little chuckle at the thought of you entertaining your hubby while he was on leave [ my mind boggled :-) ]...oops sorry.
    How lovely to share a space but both of you doing what makes you happy.
    Have a great week.
    Hugs,
    Annie x #10

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colouring is fantastic, Tertia. Well done. I understand about the "entertaining" bit. I know I spend a lot of time caring for John - and even more time just being with him so he isn't abandoned all the while as I go dashing off to do other things. Consequently - not always a great deal of art work done... Oh well...
    Fancy you being in Llandudno as well.... but a different one! That's such fun.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely coloring. I haven't tried crafting in front of the television in ages, I might have to give it a go again. Happy WOYWW. Susanne #38

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty colouring - love the image. I usually stitch in front of the telly - stops me from falling asleep.

    Have a great week
    Sharon K #46

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colouring. I've not done much paper crafting for nearly two weeks as I felt I needed to spend time with DH after all the time I'd spent prepping for my workshop :-)
    Anne x #56

    ReplyDelete
  6. great job coloring!
    Have a great day.
    Diane - WOYWW #36

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have to give them some attention at times poor things. Have a great week and happy woyww, Angela x 21

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colouring you are doing - very talanted - also your son who has merged the two pictures. Wish I could colour so well and merge pictures.
    Hugs & Thanks for the visit to my blog- Neet 3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh beautiful colouring, my word! I like to sit with my hubby while he ganders at the TV too- and like you, I don't watch TV. But I don't do anything half as much as educational. It must be in your DNA!!

    ReplyDelete