Sunday, May 1, 2016

Digistamps4joy new release!

Good morning all! Its Sunday and that means a new release from the wonderful Digistams4joy. I just LOVE this week's new stamps, there really is something for everyone. Please pop over and have a look. My fellow DT members have outdone themselves with this new release.
I have used the new Fairy kisses by the talented Jen Leeflang. She was such a joy to colour. I have ised my beloved Copics. The papers are some glittery dotty paper from my stash and the flowers are all from my stash as well. Most of then from Wild Orchid crafts.

Hope to see some wonderful creations with this weeks release from all of you. Have a wonderful two weeks, I will be back in two weeks with the next release.
There is also a new challenge starting todat, so pop on over to the blog to have a look. The theme this month is 'Anything goes" with the added twist of making an ATC and adding some ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment