Sunday, June 12, 2016

Digistamps4Joy - Its new release Sunday!

Good morning all. It is freezing cold here. I am sitting here typing away and shivering like a leaf. Even the parrot was just saying "Brrrr, dis koud!" (Brrrr,, its cold!) I had to smile, because if even the parrot feels the cold, it has to be very cold. The dogs are all snuggling in their kennels. When I went out, they just opened one eye and wagged their tails, no running up to me to greet this morning.
To warm our hearts, there is a fantastic new release over at Digistamps4Joy. Some very beautiful new digis from Jen and Margie. Some great Fathers day images too. Hop on over and have a look. 
The one I have used this time is called Cindi and friend. I just love that little mouse.
I coloured her with my beloved Copics as usual. The Dp is from a local company, some small left over pieces I have been hoarding for years. See, those hoarded pieces do get used eventually! The ribbon is from my stash and that gorgeous lace is from Penny Picks.
If you would like to be blown away by some very talented ladies' take on the new release, why don't you go to the blog and see just how amazing these new digi's are?
Stay warm. I am off to make myself some hot chocolate. See you all soon.

1 comment:

  1. well done there, Tertia, wonderful colouring, and great use of some treasures as adornment!
    .. and sorry it is cold over there, if is is any consolation it is here too :D

    Thanks so much for the inspiration.
    Shaz in Oz.x

    {Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}

    ReplyDelete