Monday, January 2, 2017

New year, new challenge!

Good morning all and welcome to a New Year, filled with lots of exciting things. I hope this year is way better than last year - let me tell you. I was not sorry to see the end of that one!
We start with a new challenge over at the blog, The theme is, as always, anythings goes with the added twist of áll about love'. 

 
Talking about love, I just love this image. She is called Lil love and you will find her in the shop  if you click on her name. She was coloured with my beloved Copics.
How gorgeous is she? The sentiment is also from the shop and I thought she neede nothing else. So for once, a CAS card from me.
Please join us in the challenge, you could win some amazing new digi stamps for your collection.

Have a wonderful week everybody, I hope to see and 'speak'to you all on a more regular basis this year.

1 comment: