Sunday, May 28, 2017

Digistamps4Joy - New release

I am late! Not my fault though, we were without power since 2h30 last night!! So frustrating to not have any power (no WiFi!!) and a phone that has died with no way to charge it
At least we are finally back to normal and I can share this fabulous new image from the store. She is called Ula and I just adore her. I have had a really stressfull few weeks, hence the sentiment .

 She was coloured with my beloved Copic markers. The papers are from my stash, I think the paper pad came free with a magazine.
Such a busy, colourful image did not need any more embellishments.
That's it for today folks, I need to get back to my exam papers Keep warm and remember to create rainbows as far as you go!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beutiful creation and a wonderful blog. Im following you and welcome to follow Me back if you want :0)
    Cicci With the Pen {welcome to vistit and follow my blog}
    Designteam leader at TTCRD
    Designteam member at
    Crafts and Me
    Lacy Sunshine
    &
    Copic Europa

    ReplyDelete