Friday, June 30, 2017

Challenge time at Digistamps4Joy

Good morning all and welcome to the new challenge over on the Digistamps4Joy Blog. As always the theme is 'Anything goes" It is my turn to host the challenge and because This year is a year filled with big birthdays for my family, I decided to add the twist of "Special Birthday' to the challenge.The challenge runs for the whole month of July, so you have plenty of time to enter AND you can enter three times!

This year is a year filled with special birthdays for us, starting with my youngest daughter celebrating her 30th Birthday this month. The card is for her and uses an image from the shop. She reminds me of my daughter and I coloured her with my beloved Copic markers. The papers were from a freebie paper pack that came with a magazine and the flowers are from my stash, which are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The lace came from my stash too.
Here is a close up of the image to show you the bling on the earrings. I added some Stickles to make it shine.
This is only the start of all our celebrations. My grandson turns 16 in August, his sister turns 13 in October and my husband turns 60 in December! We also have my youngest's wedding in October, so this year is filled with celebrations a;; round.

Please enter the challenge to win some super digi stamps from the store.

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment