Sunday, August 20, 2017

It's new release day over at Digistamps4Joy!

Good morning all. Yes, it really is me, I am still alive! It has been a crazy few months for me at work. I have been so busy that even my husband wondered if we still lived in the same house and whether I had left him or not! Thankfully that is all behind me now and I am on a month long holiday. I am planning to do nothing more than relax, recharge my batteries, read some good books and create as much as humanly possible.
On top of all that, I decided it was a good time to update my computer. Wrong!!!!! I lost almost all of my files somehow. My poor son is still trying to recover what he can. Of course I am only noticing what is gone as I need them!!! He has been able to recover most of what I need, but we wait and see what else is gone. Let that be a lesson to us all - NEVER update anything before making backups of all files!
 
That's it as far as my sad life is concerned. Let's get to the exciting stuff. It's new release day over at the shop. Pop over there and have a look at what the other DT members have created with these super new images. How cute is this Home sweet Home image? I coloured with Copics as usual and the fussy cut ( let's not even go to how badly I suck at fussy cutting!!!) the image and popped it on foam dots to give it some dimension. 
 Next is this awesome African lady called Thando. She was such a joy to colour. I popped her onto a card with some guineafowl feathers and that was it.
 We also have a new artist, Delyse,  this week. She draws the most awesome mandala's. I coloured this one with my Copics as usual and then popped it onto a bookmark for my grandie who just loves to read. She loves it.
Please pop over to the Digistamps4Joy blog to see the wonderful creations from the rest of the DT. See you soon with some more creativeness.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your break , hope you read lots of good books and get plenty of crafting done . Love the card , xxx

    ReplyDelete