Tuesday, May 1, 2018

New month, new release and new technique for me.


Good May to you all! What a wonderful time of year it is over here. It is time for a new challenge over on the Digistamps4Joy blog . As always the challenge is 'Anything goes" and this month we have added an added twist of 'For mom" in honour of mother's day this month.
I have been intrigues by the 'hot mess canvasses I have seen everyehere, so I decided to give it a go this month.
It starts of by painting the whole canvas in a hot mess pf colours of your choice. 
 Then I decided to use some of the digi stamps from the store and resize them to fit the canvas. I cut it from vinyl and stuck the vinyl to the canvas. The trivk is to make really sure that the vinyl is stuck properly before you cover the whole canvas with paint in any colour of your choice. I chose white. Wait for the paint to dry and then pull off the vinyl to reveal a colourful design underneath.
 And there you have it! A beautiful canvas for Mother's day.  My granddaughter immediately claimed it as her gift to her mom.
Please enter the challenge, you could win some amazing digi stamps.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is fantastic!! I don't blame your granddaughter for nabbing this creation! Beautiful Tertia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this and now know how you created it....following you.x[aussie aNNie blog]

    ReplyDelete