Saturday, September 15, 2018

Mid month challenge reminder.

I have been having so many issues with blogger lately, let's hope this post actually goes live when it is supposed to. 
There is a new challenge up on the Digistamps4Joy blog this month. As always the theme is 'Anything goes' with an added extra of add some flowers. Which, as you all know, is not really a challenge for me LOL. It would be a challenge if it was DO NOT ADD ANY FLOWERS. hahaha 
Anyway, here is my card. I just love this image and all those happy flowers made me smile and forget about being sick for a bit. I am so ready for Spring to start.

You still have 15 days to enter, so hop on over and get your creations in. There are some awesome prizes to be won.

Have a great day everybody, see you soon. (If blogger lets me post!)

No comments:

Post a Comment