Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Good Bye to a gentle giant.


Good Bye to my uncle. He has been fighting cancer for a little over a year and lost the battle last night. I am so sad to think that he will no longer be there at family get togethers. He was a man of few words, but everybody loved him. He loved my children and they all loved him. This photo was taken at my sister's 40th birthday when he was already very sick. I can't remember that I had ever heard him complain about anything, ever.
So good bye dear oom Jan, may you rest in peace and may your family be content knowing that there is no more pain and suffering for you. Say hi to mom and dad and tell them we miss them.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry for your loss. Just wanted to say I only found your site today and it’s really fun. You’ve been very busy and have so many good ideas. Your cards are really cute. I write a London based crafty e-zine and blog named Extremely Crafty Ideas at http://extremelycrafty.blogspot.com/ Would love to hear what you think. I’m planning on featuring card making in an upcoming issue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for becoming a follower of my Extremely Crafty blog!

    ReplyDelete