Sounds interesting doesn't it? I saw that I had a new follower and went to visit her blog. Hallo Sarah, nice to 'meet' you! Found something very interesting there. One of the blogs she reads had the following post and I decided that even though I am not very brave, this is something I can actually do and enjoy doing it too!
Read the instructions and join in! If you don't mind waiting till 2010, I think I might just make it more than 5.
The first five (5) people to respond to this post will get something made by me.This offer does have some restrictions and limitations so please read carefully:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. Whatcha get is whatcha get.
2. What I create will be just for you, with love.
3. It’ll be done this year (2009).
4. I will not give you any clue what it’s going to be. It will be something made in the real world and not something cyber. It may be weird or beautiful. Or it may be monstrous and annoying. Heck, I might bake something for you and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that’s for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something strange.
6. In return, all you need to do is post this text on your blog and make 5 things for the first 5 to respond to your blog post.
7. Send your mailing address - after I contact you.
Now that you have read this far, don't you think it could be really cool to see what arrives in the mail?
Now that blogger is allowing me to upload photo's, Chicken, the parrot, chowed the cable for my camera, so: Sorry Audrey, you will just have to wait a little longer for the photo's of my ribbon cabinet. LOL I will post the purple and silver Christmas cards tomorrow when I have finished marking all those exam papers.