Thursday, November 5, 2009

Busy is an understatement.

A while ago I found the most wonderful site while I was looking for some pictures for my grandchildren to colour in. It is here: www.dulemba.com and it contains the most wonderful free images drawn by Elizabeth Dulemba. I realised that they would make wonderful cards, so I tried and I just love them.
Don't you just love these little mice? The dp is BO Bunny and all other papers are Bazzil. Ribbon from my stash and the charm from my local bead shop.

The next image is also by her. Dp is a little piece from my scrap box everything else is Bazzil and the ribbon from my stash. I attached the wreath with pop dots to give it some dimention. A very simple card, but I love it.

The next image is one of my granddaughter's favourites. All papers are the same as the previous card ( I was too lazy to dig in my scrapbox any more and this paper was on my desk, so I had to use it :) )The bell is leftover from last year.
Here is a close up. I don't know if you can make it out clearly, but the little birdie has some 'fluff' on and the fur has been covered in Flowersoft. I think that is why Hannah loves this card so much, she is a touchy, feely kind of girl.



All images have been coloured with my Copics. What did I do before they came?
I am very busy at the moment. I have a huge order for Lilac christmas cards. I am making good luck gifts for all my girls for the exams. One of those - it was a good idea before I started, but now it has become a huge chore - projects. I will show you when they have written their exams.
Other than that I am trying to set the exam (I know, I know, they are writing on Monday and I am not done yet. Shocking!) Everybody seems to need cards for birthdays suddenly and then I got the most wonderful RAK from Becky - she sent me some stamped Magnolia images - I had to play with them.
Next Saturday I am teaching a class on packaging for Christmas and I still have to get my ducks in a row for that one, So no time for blogging.


No comments:

Post a Comment