Friday, August 24, 2012
I finished the whole lot!
I used: For the jumpsuit: All the Cool greys, from Coo, C03,05,07 and 09
The reds: R17,27 and 43
Skin colour: E000, 00,11 and R20
Hair: Y000, 11 and 21
The flowers and ribbon are from my stash and the little ladybirds were found at a local craft store. I used a punch for the leaf and white oval, a Nestie for the scalloped oval and a freebie stamp for the the ladybirds on the ovals. The ladybirds were also glitterified with my red Spica.
I am entering this in the Copic Oz winter challenge, because I think Tilda looks as snug as a bug in that outfit.
Now its onto the next major project. My grandson, grandie nr1, volunteered me to make some costumes for his school concert. Do not smirk! I am dieing here, I haven't sewn in years and the pattern that came home is definately not complete, just random pieces of newspaper, I have to make jumpsuits, 7 of them!!!! I could do with some help over here, and I am willing to feed you well.