Monday, August 17, 2009

Copic Colour Challenge 26

I found the Copic colour challenge blog and decided to take part this week. I do not have all the colours, in fact I only have G99, so I used the closest ones I had and a whole lot more!


My card was made with Bazzil Cardstock and Making Memories patterned paper. The image I found in a second hand store, but I really love the image and sentiment. Ribbon is American Crafts. The wings have a little bling on them. I used my Spica pens.


This weekend has been VERY quiet, my DH spent most of the weekend at work which meant that I could retreat to my 'playroom' and play for most of the weekend. I finished a whopping 10 cards and 3 LO's. I will show you all of them during the week.
Ankie went to the orthodontist this morning for the prelimanary work - she is finally getting her braces next week (at 22), we have always had to postpone it because of some or other sporting commitment. This year she asked if she could do it now, because she says she wants straight teeth when she gets married!!!!! I nearly fainted, my baby can't be big enough to have thoughts of marriage just yet, can she? I mean, she has only been in a relationship with Barry for 6 years, thats not nearly enough time to decide you want to get married, is it?
I told her that the fact that she is getting braces should in no way tell her that I think she is ready to get married. She just looked at me and burst out laughing. Poor child, if I had my way, she would just stay at home for ever and entertain her mother, but then, I do want more grandchildren, so I suppose.....
It is scary though, to realise that even my baby is 4 years older than I was when I got married.

1 comment:

  1. You were very creative.

    Not so nice when we see our "little ones" grow up...and not easy to let go. But by God's grace we get through it.

    ReplyDelete