I recieved my first award from the lovely Micelle at www.extremelycrafty.blogspot.com. She has the most interesting stuff on her blog and she has launced a programme called "Craft against Cancer". Why don't you join in the fun?
Ok I am supposed to name 5 things that I would like to do. Only 5? You have got to be kidding me, there is so much I want to do. how do I limit it to 5? I'll try:
1. I want to own a Harley Davidson motorbike and actually ride it too.
2. I want to live long enough to meet my great grandchildren, is it too much to ask to be able to knit for them?
3. I want to be part of a design team. Any design team will do.
4. I would love to see my work published.
5. I want to make a real difference in somebody's life.
Now for 5 people I want to pass this award on to.
1. Anette at www.scraphappenshere.blogspot.com
2. Bee at www.sabees-place.blogspot.com
3. Michelle at www.mycrazylekkerlife.blogspot.com
4. Valerie at http://valerieisasunshineprincess.blogspot.com/
5. Toni at http://moderndaypioneers.blogspot.com
Had a fantastic weekend. Saw all my grandchildren, twice! We beat the Ausies on the rugby field. Why is it so wonderful to beat the Ausies? Had Lukie's birthday party and spent the whole day today sorting out my craftroom. Bought new curtains and tablecloths. Will put them up tomorrow when I come back from the dr. Going for my 6month check-up, hopefully all is well.