Friday, August 27, 2010

Two more from MO

LIke I said yesterday, I absolutely adore Mo Manning's images. They are super easy to colour and no matter what you do with them, they always look great!
This one was coloured with my Copics once again. The fur on the stocking is polar white Flowersoft. The cardstock is Bazzil and the dp is from Kaisercraft. I really love this acid green at the moment. The image was cut out with a Nestie and chalked. The pearls I got from my friend Paola and the flowers were from the local Chinese guy again.

Here is a close up of the flowers I used. Quite a lot more than usual, but I think it works. Isn't that ribbon adorable? Picked it up at Dubai Centre and bought a roll of every colour they had. The lace is from my moms sewing box again.
The next card is an image that always makes me snile! I think because they remind me so much of my wonderful parents and how in love they were even after 47 years of marriage! The image is so gorgeous that it really doesn't need a lot more to make a special card. Some Bazzil Cardstock, Some Basic Grey dp, some ribbon and a bit of love was all that was required,

I have been crafting up a storm and will be posting as I finish taking pictures. Have a great weekend everybody.


2 comments:

  1. You really have been a busy bee Tertia. You are producing the most amazing work this last while. Looks like the rest has done you the world of good. Love your colouring. Wishing you a super crafting weekend, I'll be watching this space for updates. Thanks for joining in my Blog Candy - good luck! Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both lovely cards.
    You have coloured them in so well xx
    Its nice to see different images.

    ReplyDelete