Monday, September 6, 2010

First day back at school.

Today was my first day back at school after 4 weeks. The first week I was in hospital and the next week I was still booked off by the dr. and not allowed to go back to work. Then it was a two week holiday. I was actually looking forward to going back today - can you believe it? It is such a good feeling to feel healthy and not cough and splutter through every lesson. The poor kids don't know what hit them. Their teacher has way too much energy for them. LOL.
The next two cards are still images I coloured while in hospital. Both images are freebies from the same place and yet again, I can't find the link. I will have to do something soon to sort out my digi files! . They were coloured with my Copics. All cardstock is Bazzil. The Dp is Basic Grey (I think, it came from my scrap box). The ribbon is from my stash.


Hope you enjoyed the cards. Please leave a comment, so that I know that you came to visit. I really love to read all your comments.
Have a great week everybody.

2 comments:

  1. These cards are too cute. I especially like the bear climbing the mushroom. Papers and mushroom coordinate perfectly.
    Hugs
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cards. Glad you are feeling better. Please feel free to copy the post I did. I actually got it on email.

    ReplyDelete