Thursday, September 9, 2010

Some thank you"s

Good morning everybody.
After my recent stay in hospital I needed a lot of thank you cards for all my friends who brought flowers and sent get well messages. I also needed one for my DH's company who sent me the most beautiful flowers and card.
The first one is an image from Meljen. That little bear just makes me smile every time I look at him. He was coloured with my Copics and cut out with a Nestie. All cardstock is Bazzil and the Dp is from Melissa Francis, The ribbon is from my stash.
The next one is another freebie image that I could not find the link for. But I really love it. It was coloured with my Copics again. The dp is from a local company - Upikit. Love their glittery papers! The cardstock is Bazzil and the ribbon from my stash. The paper is so beautiful, it did not need a lot more.

Going to be a VERY busy day. Have to bake cake for my DD for tomorrow - its her last day of teaching prac and she wants to thank everybody on the staff for being so kind. Really big staff, so lots of baking for mom. I have to sort out my photo's for the Scrapbook Convention that starts on Saturday (horror of all horrors, I have not even started thinking about packing my bag, let alone look if I have everything I need!)
Looking forward to spending 2 days just sitting back and letting somebody else do the teaching for a change. Only two mor sleeps. YAY!!!

2 comments:

  1. 2 beautiful cards Tertia, just love them! Enjoy the Convention and remember to take pics to share with us that live so far away... Enjoy your baking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a great admirer of your beautiful cards Tertia.

    ReplyDelete