Sunday, September 5, 2010

New beginnings.

The challenge over at Allsorts Challenge ( http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com ) calls for New Beginnings. What better new beginning than a new baby? The imsge was a freebie that I found somewhere and lost the link to. If you recognise it, please let me know so that I can give credit! That little one is so CUTE, don't you just want to pick her up and give her a cuddle?

As always, the image was coloured with my Copics. The cardstock is Bazzil and the dp cames from my scrapbox. The ribbon and charm are from my stash. A very simple card, but I really like it!

Had a very lazy Sunday and did very little other than make lunch for the family. School starts tomorrow so I won't be able to craft as much as I have been in the last two weeks, but I do still have some cards made that I have not shown you yet, so I will try to pop in and do some quick posts.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous New Baby card - love the image.
    Thanks for joining in my 'New Beginnings' Challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete