Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hang in there

Hallo there. Yes, I am still here and still on holiday, but between the Soccer and having fun there hasn't been a lot of time to craft. I spent the whole day yesterday with friends, scrapping. Finished (well, almost) two double pages which I will show you as soon as the sun is up and there is enough light for a decent photograph. The card I made uses a freebie image from Whimsy Doodles. I just love that little bear hanging on for dear life, don't you? Cardstock is Bazzil, dp is from my scrap box and ribbon, flowers and beetle are all from my stash. A very simple card, but it makes me smile.
The next card is a Sarah Kay image. The image is so beautiful it really didn't need a lot more. The dp is from my scrap box again and the cardstock is Bazzil. Lace is from my stash (left over from the days my girls were little and I still did a lot of sewing) Both images were coloured with my Copics.

Hope you enjoyed my cards as much as I enjoyed making them.
Have a great Thursday.

1 comment:

  1. Goodmorning
    Your bear card is to die for, so sweet!
    Thanks for visiting my blog, I'm still new in this thing, but already hooked!
    Best Wishes
    Maryke

    ReplyDelete