Sunday, July 11, 2010

I am so tired!

I woke up early this morning with a mission. To clean my craft room. What a job! It took me more than 8 hours and I am only now starting to see the difference. How did I allow it to get into such a mess? I always clean up after every project, but it is just a superficial tidying. Today everything was unpacked, sorted and repacked. It was one of those jobs that seemed like a good idea when you start, but then turns into a really bad idea when you are halfway because you can't stop and you don't want to go on. LOL I am so glad I perservered because now everything is super clean and I know where everything is. My back is aching, but my soul is rejoicing.
Although I didn't actually make anything today I still have two more cards to show you.

They are both Sugar Nellie stamps coloured with my Copics. The Cardstock for both is Bazzil. Dp for the first card is Basic Grey and a piece from my scrapbox. Ribbon is from my stash and the flowers are Prima. I cut the image out with a Nestie and matted it. I added some stickles to the snowflakes and some Flowersoft to the little girl's coat.
Hope you can see the Flowersoft and Stickles on the close up photo.
The second card is a very simple card. The dp is from a paperstack by DCWV and Making Memories. The ribbon is from my stash.
Hope you all enjoyed the closing ceremony of the World Cup. Makes me proud to be a South African! I am rooting for Holland tonight, so lets hope they can actually pull it off. Enjoy the game and have a great week!


2 comments:

  1. Lovely cards my friend. Wow, you tidied your scraproom...mine is a work in progress...DH decided to change my regular study into a craft room and all my stash is in boxes while he is busy. I think he got such a shock when he saw how MANY boxes were filled with my goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a hectic job!! pretty cards. . .tell me,where do you buy your stamps?
    i enjoyed every minute of the soccer:)

    ReplyDelete