Friday, July 2, 2010

My first Sugar Nellie stamp.

Happy Friday to you all! I had a lovely week and a fantastic day. I spent the morning with my daughter and grandchildren at the craft expo at Emperors Palace. Spent way too much money, but had fun anyway. Now we are waiting for the Soccer to begin. Brazil vs Netherland this afternoon (go Netherland!) and Ghana vs Uruguay(or Chile? I forgot, but go Ghana anyway!)
A few days ago I headed off to our local PNA and while I was driving there, I happened to spot a new craft shop advertising 'imported stamps'. Imagine my delight when I went in and found some lovely Sugar Nellies hanging there! I could not just leave them hanging there in this cold now, could I?

The challenge on the Sugar Bowl Challenge blog is a sketch this week. (http://sugarbowlblog.blogspot.com/2010/07/challenge-38-judys-sketch.html ) I used my Copics to colour the image. All Cardstock is Bazzil and the dp is Making Memories. I really like how this card turned out.


4 comments:

  1. So beautiful,love your floral DP and fabulous colouring!!! Enjoy your weekend!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring of the sweet image! Your card is ver lovely! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pretty card with lovely colouring. Please could you tell me where is the shop that sells the sweet sugar nellies?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your kind comments girls.
    Alison, the new shop is in Parkrand in Boksburg. If you know the area, its at the drs. rooms just before the Woolworths centre. If you don't know where, contact me at tertiaj at telkomsa dot net and I will give you the directions. I can not remember the shops name for the life of me, sorry.

    ReplyDelete