Sunday, July 4, 2010

Just Magnolia Criss Cross card.

This is the first time I have made a Criss Cross card, but I am pretty sure it will not be the last time. The challenge over at Just Magnolia (http://justmagnolia.blogspot.com) is to make one of these. I used my Tilda that I recieved as part of the blog candy that I won.
The Cardstock is all Bazzil and the Dp is from Queen of Hearts, a local company. I used my Copics to colour the image . The ribbon and heart pins are from my stash. I cut the tab with a Nestie and the heart trim was cut with my new Martha Stewart punch.
The back of the insert was left plain to write a message.
This is what the card looks like without the Tilda insert.
A closer look at the flower corner. Flowers are Prima and the big rose was pulled off an old card. The buds were bought locally. The feathers are from my stash.
We have just come back from a lovely Sunday lunch. Hope your Sunday is as pleasant as mine, just a little warmer. Happy 4th of July to all American friends and a very happy birthday to my cousin, Luna.
Well done to all whose teams have made it to the semi-finals of the Soccer World Cup. Looks like its going to be a Germany - Netherlands final!




4 comments:

  1. You have rocked this challenge Tertia!!!! Wow, I am so impressed. Lovely all that soft pink. I found the tutorial for this criss cross card so easy to follow. Will try it out one of these days. Well done!!! and good luck with the challenge. Go Germany Go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so lovely! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very impressive I also entered this challenge..but think your card is more polished
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWE! I love this, the colors, papers ann the border punches. Just darling!

    Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia!

    ReplyDelete